Card Design Competition
- Create a Library Card Design for the Twin Falls Public Library!
- One design per entrant. The design can be submitted by attaching a copy to this form, using the submission form at tfpl.org, or by email to tfpl@twinfallspubliclibrary – using the subject line: Library Card Design (accepted formats are .jpeg, .png, .ai, .svg).
- The design must be suitable for a general audience.
- Designs will be edited to fit a 3.375” x 2.125” library card. The Twin Falls Public Library logo may be superimposed over designs on the final card.
- The design must be an original, unpublished work of the entrant.
- All rights to the design will be retained by the entrant, with Twin Falls Public Library being granted to use the entrant’s design at its discretion indefinitely.
- Submitted copies of designs will not be returned.
- All qualified entries will be grouped into the following age levels: Ages 0-10; Ages 11-15; Ages 16+ and over. Each group will be judged separately.
- Designated judges made up of Library staff will select finalists during the first round. The finalist designs will then be posted in the Library and online for a second round of general voting by the public, which will determine the final winners for each age group. Both rounds will be anonymous. All decisions will be final.